Dried roses. Peat moss. Pomegranate. Carbonic Maceraction. 18 months in bottle.
Dried Roses. Peat Moss. Pomegranate. Slate
Pork Chops with Sautéed Mushrooms
4 Bone-in pork Chops 1.5”
1/4c Ground porcini mushrooms
1t Dry mustard
1t Garlic powder
1/2t Black pepper
3T High heat oil
32oz of your favorite ‘shrooms
4 sprigs thyme
1. Combine all spices and dried mushrooms in bowl with oil. Coat Chops and refrigerate for 4 hours.
2. Sear on high heat until golden brown—both sides.
3. Finish in 350 degree oven. Cook to internal temp of140 degrees. Rest. This will yield a perfect medium chop
4. Ensure mushrooms are of similar size.
5. Sautee in butter and thyme cook until water has evaporated. Season with S&P.
6. Spoon over chop.
Partial Carbonic Maceration
11 months in neutral barrique and puncheon
18 months in bottle
120 cases produced